Monday, November 2, 2009

15 most inspiring looks this season

This season brought some of the best looks i've seen for a while. Here are what i think are the best and most inspiring looks this season from 2010 ready-to-wear.

1. Balmain

Christophe Decarnin in my mind, is a genius. Season after season he delivers the most deliciously edgy looks that is just my style.

2. Rodarte

Definitely edgy and thinking outside of the box. This look reminds me of a punk swamp monster, love it.

3, 4, and 5. Valentino



I couldn't decide on just one, or even 2 looks from valentino this season. Simply because Valentino knocked it out of the park this season with flirty yet edgy clothing. As my idol Rachel Zoe would say "I dieeee."

6. Versace

This season, Versace was all about pastels, geometric prints, and metal. I think this look symbolizes all three. It may seem like an odd combination, but it was an AMAZING turn out.

7. Badgley Mischka

Just plain elegant, a very springy look. I love the color and shine!

8. Richard Chai

Very simple and springy. Definitely something i'd wear to school.

9. 3.1 Phillip Lim

LOVE. Flashy yet chic - something you can add to any LBD to spice it up.

10. Oscar De La Renta

To me this look is very funeral meets wedding dress. Two words; dark elegance.

11. Ruffian

The contrast between the very colorful jacket and little black dress is genius.

12. Naeem Khan

I love the texture in this look, and the way the colors clash.

13. Monique Lhullier

I'm a sucker for shiny, flashy, nude dresses.

14. Vena Cava

Very casual. Again, definitely something that i'd wear to school.

15. Marchesa

One of my favorite looks this season. Very promiscuous yet classy. A great 'best dressed' look for the red carpet.

"Fashion is very important. It is life-enhancing and, like everything that gives pleasure, it is worth doing well"
- Vivienne Westwood

Stay Divine

No comments:

Post a Comment