Tuesday, August 17, 2010

LEM LEM

Let me just throw this out there, I AM IN LOVE WITH EVERY ASPECT OF FASHION. Of course, I love designing, I love magazines, and I love blogging. But if i had to choose another job outside of the fashion world, I would love doing mission work and helping others throughout the world who are struggling.

Which is why immediately when I saw this video, I was inspired to tell you guys about the amazing line Lem Lem.

You guys all probably know of, or can at least recognize model Liya Kebede.




But what you probably didn't know about her, is that she's also a humanitarian. As she explains in this video, she recently returned to her hometown in Ethiopia and was inspired by the women who are struggling to make a living. So she launched her own line 'Lem Lem' which distributes these amazing hand woven scarves and other clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment