Friday, October 8, 2010

I NEED TO

Yes, I need to talk about this. The new McQueen line. First off, I'd like to say that NO ONE can ever replace McQueen. But in my eyes, Sarah Burton did an amazing job at taking over the line, and she was the perfect person to take over. I'm sorry about the repetition there, but I couldn't use the word replace. Like I said no one can ever replace him. McQueen had an amazing vision. His creativity was endless and that was shown in his creations in clothing, accessories, and set design for his runway shows. He was a true show-man. But moving on, Sarah Burton has an amazing vision as well. She did a great job at designing some pieces that still held true to McQueen's vision. This is one of my favorite lines of S/S 2011 RTW.









No comments:

Post a Comment