Thursday, May 6, 2010

BEST & WORST DRESSED - MET GALA 2010



It's like the Oscars & Golden Globes of fashion. Designers and fashionistas alike attended the 2010 Met Gala at the Met on May 3rd (yes, I'm aware that this post is a few days late - so i apologize). As looking through the pictures i was awed at the incredible fashions that were worn. Although there were a million looks that I was/still am obsessing over, not all of them were "hits". Here's my best & worst dressed list:

BEST


Jessica Alba looked absolutely stunning in this Sophie Theallet for Gap gown. (House of Lavande jewels, Ferragamo clutch)


I don't know why, but I'm obsessed with this dress. It's one of those pieces that's either a hit or a miss. (Riley Keough in Thakoon for Gap, Jimmy Choo heels, pictured with designer Thakoon Panichgui)


Zoe Saldana always seems to wear the right thing, and she always looks so elegant. (wearing Calvin Klein, pictured with Fransisco Costa and Diane Kruger)


This is probably my favorite look of the night. Plus the arm candy doesn't hurt so much either. (Sienna Miller wearing Emilio Pucci, Solange Azagury-Partridge jewels, and Emilio Pucci heels, pictured with Jude Law)


Camilla Belle wearing Cartier jewels and Jason Wu - pictured with the designer)


I'm usually not a big fan of "J.Lo", but she looked so amazing in Zuhair Murad, with Cartier & Stephen Russell Jewels, and a Leiber clutch.


I'm just having a love affair with this amazing print. Coco Rocha rocking it in Zac Posen, with Everlon jewels.



WORST


Kemp Muhl, girlfriend of Sean Lennon, looked like the 70's threw up on her. I'm sorry but I just wasn't feeling it. (Pictured with Sasha Pivovarova and Sean Lennon).

Really Andre? What even is this? Words cannot explain how unflattering this is. They look like they just cut up and sewed their bedsheets into long robes.


I'm not going to lie, I have the biggest girl crush on Katy Perry.. but sometimes the girl just looks ridiculous. (wearing Cute Circuit with Lorraine Schwartz jewels & Christian Louboutin shoes)

The dress itself isn't entirely horrible, but on her? Um.. (Christina Hendricks in L'Wren Scott)

No comments:

Post a Comment