Tuesday, May 4, 2010

INSPIRATION - MAY 2010

I don't know whats been up - but lately I've been so uninspired. Maybe because it's a month after fashion week & no new runway shows have debuted - but i can't blame that.

ANYWAY, this post is for all of you out there who are like me, the ones who are coming down from their "fashion week high" and that are in dire need of inspiration.

Lately, I've been drawn to vintage ballet looks. Although i posted a little bit about this before, I can't deny this look. There's just something about these looks that scream elegance and poise. Sometihng that we need today because Lord knows, being in High School you aren't exactly surrounded by elegant looks all day.

Enjoy, and become inspired.













I secretly want to wear this last one like everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment