Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ALEXANDER WANG: RESORT WEAR 2011

2011 is already looking like a great year ahead for fashion. As a few designers put out their collections for 2011 Resort Wear (yes, already), most of the collections wow-ed me to the point where my mouth was hung open. Maybe that was a little dramatic, but I can't help that new collections excite me that much. The thing that got me hooked mostly for Alexander Wang's Resort Wear collection was more the accessories other than the clothing.

Question: Do we like the socks & sandals look?

In my opinion, no. Well that is, if you're a balding middle-aged man who doesn't care what he wears.. please do not let me see you in socks & sandals. But Alexander Wang can pull off anything. He makes socks & sandals actually LOOK GOOD together. Which is hard to do. I think this is the reason that he is one of my favorite designers, he's versatile yet you can spot an Alexander Wang piece out of a crowd. The guy definitely has his own style.






If i could get a close up of this bag, I would. (Trust me I've been searching the internet forever), but this will have to do for right now. P.s anyone who could get me one of these would forever be my hero, this bag is AH-MAZE-ING.



And this skirt too, k thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment