Friday, June 11, 2010

CALVIN KLEIN RESORT 2010

Alright, I'm sorry if this post makes some of you hate me.. but it's just my personal opinion. And that opinion is, that Calvin Klein is quite boring. I mean - to me at least - it seems like season after season it's the same looks.. same basic silhouettes, and plain colors.

The new Resort Wear line really helped me realize this, look after look it's drab colors and plain silhouettes. I mean - how much creativeness is he lacking? Seriously?
Take a look, this is an example of the overall feel of the collection:






The most 'exciting' or out of the ordinary look in the collection was this yellow velvet dress - that literally out of nowhere and didn't tie in with the overall look:




The one good thing i can say about Calvin Klein is that i think it is a great line for well-tailored basics, but if you're looking for anything exciting, please look somewhere else instead of wasting your time looking at the same thing walk down the runway 24 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment