Friday, September 3, 2010

FASHION WEEK MUST HAVES

I would dieeee to attend Fashion Week. But say I actually got the chance to attend, this is what I would have with me:

1. Big Bag

This Alexander Wang leather tote is perfect for carrying around all of your essentials.

2. Sunglasses

Channelling Anna Wintour in these vintage Christian Dior frames.

3. Heels

Of course, you have to have the amazing heels. These Christian Louboutin heels are perfect, they're pretty neutral in the way that they can go with just about anything. They can be dressed down, and up.

4. Jacket

I'm just in love with this jacket. No matter the occasion, I need this now.

5. LBD

Something like this Preen draped LBD would be perfect for after parties or other Fashion Week events.

What do you think are other Fashion Week must haves?

No comments:

Post a Comment