Friday, September 10, 2010

VENA CAVA S/S 2011

For some reason, while looking at this line - (on my iPod, and sadly not in person) - I got the feeling that it gave off the resort wear vibe. Not all of the pieces, but a lot of them just reminded me of summer and being outside. Sadly, those days of summer have come to an end. But, fall weather is my favorite so I'll be okay.

This line, among a lot of others, reminded me of the "classic American" look. Minimalism has been a huge word in the past 2010 fashion year, and it looks like it isn't going away anytime soon. All of this collection seemed to embody minimalism. But one look on the other hand, just made me think of something completely different.


Am i right?

Otherwise, I adored this collection. Of course, I need to post my favorites.





No comments:

Post a Comment